Women’s boot offers outdoor workers warmth, comfort in winter
December 22, 2023 By Turf & Rec
Women working outdoors or spending time outside, even in the coldest of conditions, can gain comfort and warmth with the Arctic Sport II mid-boots from the Original Muck Boot Company. The mid-height boots feature a fleece lining and five-millimetre neoprene inner boot for warmth in conditions as cold as minus 40 degrees. The stretch-fit top-line binding keeps the boots snug to the wearer’s legs to keep cold air out and warm air in. An EVA moulded mid-sole offers support and the rugged out-sole helps grip. The boots are both comfortable for wear in frosty temperatures and offer style.
The Turf & Rec tester said she liked the top-line binding which kept her lower legs as warm as her feet, especially with the snug fit that prevented cold air from entering and warm air from leaving.
Other features include:
• 100 per cent waterproof
• 5mm CR Flex-Foam neoprene liner is 100 per cent waterproof with exceptional comfort, flexibility, shock absorption and heat retention properties; adjusts to the contours of feet to resist blisters and chafing
• Fleece lining for additional warmth
• Extended rubber coverage for added protection
• Comfort insole
• bioDEWIX antimicrobial footbed insert top cover with NZYM for odour control and moisture management
• Lightweight, cushioned EVA mid-sole for added comfort
• Rugged rubber out-sole offers durability and traction on slick surfaces
• Pull-tab for easy on and off
• Estimated height: 31 cm/12.2 in.
• Estimated max calf circumference: 37 cm/14.6 in.
• Comfort Range: minus 40° F to 40° F/minus 40° C to 4° C
The Arctic Sport II mid-boots are available in black, black with print, and red.
Print this page