Webinar to address COVID-19 and impact on manufacturing
March 27, 2020 By Turf & Rec
Canadian Manufacturing, Plant, and Electronic Products and Technology magazines – sister publications of Turf & Rec – are presenting a special webinar to address key issues relating to COVID-19 and manufacturing.
The April 1 webinar will include the following topics:
• Addressing financial and liquidity concerns.
• Managing with reduced staff.
• Managing sudden operational slowdowns or closures.
• Initiating an effective communication plan.
• Raising cleanliness on the plant floor to a higher level.
• Equipping managers and workers with appropriate personal protective equipment.
• Practising social distancing in tight work environments.
Presenters are Steve Loftus, president of Barrie, Ont., manufacturer Innovative Automation, and Dennis Darby, president and CEO of Canadian Manufacturers and Exporters.
To register, visit https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/7415033156134147340
Print this page