Free webinar: Build a landscape business that runs itself
Webinar scheduled for Monday, Nov. 25 at 1 p.m. EST
November 18, 2019 By Turf & Rec
“Build a landscape business that runs itself” is the title of a free webinar that will be presented by Jeffrey Scott Consulting on Monday, Nov. 25.
The 30-minute webinar begins at 1 p.m. EST, giving listeners examples of how to attract and retain better employees, building a better business and enjoying a smoother running operation.
Guest speaker for the webinar is Dennis Evan, CEO of Quiet Village Landscaping in St. Louis, Mo. Evans takes a week off every month while his business continues to run and grow. Scott says this is important because the promise of owning a business is that it becomes a profitable investment that supports an owner’s goals and lifestyle.
The webinar will not be recorded, making it important for listeners to attend live. The timing of the webinar has been made to coincide with 2020 winter planning, including staffing and people systems.
Takeaways from the webinar include:
• How to avoid the biggest pitfall in building your team
• What the best employees want and how to give it to them
• How to stay focused, positive and effective throughout the labour shortage
• How to have more fun working “on” the business
• How to implement five keys to help you “become a destination company”
• How to achieve the lifestyle of a business owner and avoid becoming a slave to your business
To register for the webinar, click here.
Print this page