John Deere has incorporated key updates to the company’s existing
Quik-Trak Series. Designed for landscape professionals looking for
maximum maneuverability, as well as durability and reliability, the new
Quik-Trak PRO Series offers the 7-Iron PRO deck in a compact and
The three updated models in the series also feature higher 22 and 24 horsepower Kawasaki engines that deliver the power and speed commercial contractors demand.
“When you look at these new products and the ZTrak PRO 900 Series we launched last year,” said Chase Tew, John Deere tactical brand manager, commercial mowing, “then you add in the services we offer through John Deere Financial, John Deere Landscapes and our outstanding dealer network, John Deere has an offering that’s tough to match.”
• 647A — With a 22-horsepower engine, the 647A features a floating 7-Iron PRO deck with a 48-inch cut width.
• 657A — A 24-horsepower model, the 657A includes a floating 7-Iron PRO deck with a 54-inch cut width.
• 667A — A 24-horsepower model, the 667A boasts a 60-inch cut width on the 7-Iron PRO deck.
Print this page
- Echo Power Equipment (Canada) wins distributor of the year award
- Toro shows profit in fourth quarter