The CanWest Horticulture Expo, hosted by the B.C. Landscape and Nursery Association, will be held Sept. 9-10 at Tradex in Abbotsford.
CanWest is Western Canada's largest horticulture trade show which brings together buyers and sellers of British Columbia's nursery, greenhouse and landscape products and services. This year, CanWest has moved from the Vancouver Convention Center to Tradex in Abbotsford. This move allows CanWest to expand and offer delegates:
• Outdoor Equipment Demo Zone: a section of the Expo where attendees can try out equipment.
• Greenhouse Zone: featuring the latest products and technology for greenhouse growers.
• New Product Showcase: featuring 30-plus products ready to launch into the BC market.
• Education Program: featuring speakers Julie Moir Messervy, an award-winning landscape architect, author and lecturer; Adam Bienenstock, an award-winning consultant on design, construction, policy, risk and regulatory process for natural playgrounds; Dan Heims, a plant guru and master plant breeder who has produced many international gold and silver medal winners and 700 new plants to horticulture; and Judy Sharpton, a sought-after garden centre designer, renovation specialist and merchandiser with 35 years of experience.
• Plant ID Contest: to test your knowledge on plants (and a chance to win $250).
• Container Competition: for those who are up to the challenge to create an award winning display.
• Plethora of Exhibitors: CanWest has more than 300 booths showcasing a broad array of horticulture products and services.
CanWest expects to have more than 2,800 delegates from the horticulture industry in Western Canada and the North Western United States over the two-day event.
For more information, visit http://www.CanWestHortExpo.com .
Print this page
- John Deere Landscapes rebranded as SiteOne Landscape Supply
- Ferti Technologies’ Kenny earns professional agrologist designation