By Turf & Rec
Free webinar Aug. 20
By Turf & Rec
The Canadian construction industry is evolving. For years, technology has been making steady advances both on and off the job site, and the COVID-19 pandemic has only accelerated the shift. Join On-Site – a sister publication of Turf & Rec – for a free, hour-long virtual panel discussion with some of the industry’s top contractors, who will share how they have adapted their processes to better suit the digital age and detail their plans for staying at the forefront as the next wave of software and automated equipment is deployed.
• Chris Gower, Chief Operating Officer, Buildings, PCL Construction
• Mary Van Buren, President, Canadian Construction Association (CCA)
• Matt Gramblicka, Vice-President, Information Technology & Enterprise Application, Graham Construction
• Yuri Bartzis, Innovation Manager, Canadian Building Operations, Pomerleau
• Brief introduction
• Working in the cloud to improve productivity, keep accurate documentation and ensure the lines of communication between the site and head office stay open
• Safely integrating new equipment technology, such as autonomous robotics and UAVs
• Building and finding ways to finance an innovation pipeline that balances risk with the need to innovate
• With owners demanding more from contractors than ever, how leading firms are using tools such as BIM to take a whole life-cycle approach when tackling building projects
Click here to register.