Sports Turf Canada presents online synthetic turf maintenance course
April 27, 2021 By Sports Turf Canada
Sports Turf Canada is presenting a synthetic sports turf safety and maintenance course, to be delivered online May 11 and again on 12.
The sessions will be offered each day from 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. EDT. Course instructor is Tab Buckner of the Township of Langley, B.C.
The course will be of interest to those who manage or maintain synthetic sports turf or those who wish to develop additional knowledge and skills in this field.
- What is synthetic turf?
- History of synthetic turf
- Design of fields
- How to identify your type of field
- Installation and drainage understanding
- Field safety best practices
- Infill understanding
- Equipment overview
- Maintenance best practices and techniques
- Troubleshooting common problems
A link to a workbook will be provided a few days before the course begins.
For more information or to register, click here.
Print this page
Stories continue below