Registration open for Turf Managers’ Short Course
By Mike Jiggens
Aug. 30, 2019 – Registration is open for the University of Guelph’s annual Turf Managers’ Short Course, to be conducted Feb. 3-28.
The month-long certificate program is aimed at turf professionals and exposes students to the latest research and current issues facing turf managers in the field.
• Learn from faculty from the university and other turf industry professionals.
• Gain a thorough understanding of turfgrasses, insects, diseases and weeds.
• Select and integrate turf management strategies specific to their growing area and turf type.
• Connect and network with participants from every Canadian province and all turf industry professions, including golf courses, lawns and landscaping, sports turf and sod production.
• Achieve their turf management potential.
For more information and to register, visit www.turfmanagers.ca.