Club Car releases customizable Showcase Vehicles
July 18, 2018 – Club Car has released a series of customizable, job-specific showcase vehicles intended for specific applications and based on the appropriate Club Car platform.
Customers can configure the vehicles for their individual needs and sites.
“Our customers often have unique requirements," custom solutions manager Rick Whitfield said. "These vehicles give them a framework to build on, yet let them select the accessories that will solve their problems, speed productivity and reduce drive time for particular applications."
The available vehicles include:
• Carryall® 1700 Long-bed All-wheel Drive. Add an extended bed, cargo box, high-dump hopper, stake side kit, van box, electric bed lift, power steering or other options.
• Villager™ 8 Bell Service Vehicle. Select a six- or eight-passenger model customized with options such as luggage bed, stake side kit, hand-truck holders and extended bell service canopy with triple garment racks.
• Precedent® Stretch People Mover. Available in gas or electric with four forward-facing seats and a variety of options.
• Carryall 1500 All-wheel Drive Facilities-Engineering Vehicle. Accessorize this vehicle with a van box, tool boxes, stake sides, ladder racks, power steering and many other options.
• Carryall 900 Grounds Maintenance Vehicle. With a bed length of 101 inches (256.54 centimetres), it accommodates stake sides, rear receiver, reverse buzzer, power steering and more.
• Transporter™ XL People Mover. Choose one row of seating and a very long bed, two rows of seating and a medium bed, three rows of seating with a shorter bed, or four rows of seating. Then add your options.
• Carryall 1500 Automatic All-wheel drive Snow Removal Vehicle. Add a cab, electric bed lift, salt spreader, power steering or other items. Straight or V-plows available.
• Carryall 1700 six-passenger All-wheel Drive Utility Vehicle.
• Carryall 1500 Snow Removal Vehicle IT with automatic all wheel drive and our IntelliTach™ quick-change hydraulic tool attachment system.
Club Car’s Custom Solutions Department also designs unique vehicles for virtually any industry or application.
Visit www.clubcar.com to find an authorized Club Car Dealer and learn more about the Showcase Vehicles.
CFL to meet with turf manufacturers after ice bowlNov. 27, 2018 – Criticism of the icy field conditions…
Budget padded for Orillia Park restorationOct. 2, 2018 – The budget has been increased to…
2019 PLANT PICKSThese days, homeowners are being pulled in more directions than…
Loan for artificial turf has city looking at new policyOct. 11, 2018 – An interest-free loan provided to a…
Landscape Ontario Congress
The Power of Collaborative Leadership with Jeffrey Scott
January 17-18, 2019
Golf Industry Show