Lawnmower to blame for Vancouver Island grass fire

September 05, 2018
A grass fire caused by a lawnmower was doused quickly on Tuesday.
A grass fire caused by a lawnmower was doused quickly on Tuesday.
Sept. 5, 2018 – A grass fire that broke out Tuesday in Langford on Vancouver Island was sparked by a lawnmower. The man mowing his lawn said he wanted to reduce its height so that it stood a lesser chance of catching fire. Extreme dry weather on much of Vancouver Island has increased the risk of wildfires this year.

Add comment


Security code
Refresh

Subscription Centre

New Subscription

Already a Subscriber

Customer Service

View Digital Magazine Renew

 Toro Video of the Month – Athletic Management

Most Popular

Marketplace


We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website. By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy.