Duties and Responsibilities
- Repair and maintenance of all Rotary/reel mowers, tractors, utility vehicles, trucks, sprayers, and small engine equipment.
- Keep detailed records of parts inventory, service intervals, replacement parts and labor for each piece of equipment.
- Preventatively maintains all equipment within monthly budgets.
- Is familiar with John Deere cutting units and can grind, set and adjust in a timely manner. Must be able to inspect, diagnose and adjust cutting units in the field.
- Participate with equipment training and basic machine operation.
- Keep an organized and tidy shop area.
- Participate with budget and equipment purchases.
- Minimum 5 years of mechanically related experience
- Experience with hydraulic and electrical systems.
- Experience with gas, diesel, electric and small engines.
- Ability to weld and do minor fabrication work would be an asset.
- Be punctual and have a strong work ethic.
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated. As well as a strong team leader with a positive attitude.
- Able to communicate with staff about proper equipment operation and care.
- Full-time, year-round
- Competitive salary
- Full benefit package
- Golf privileges on both courses (spouse as well).
- Association dues and conferences.
- Educational opportunities compensated