GIE+EXPO tops 2019, 2018 attendance marks with return to in-person trade show
Event rebranded as Equip Exposition for 2022
November 4, 2021 By GIE+EXPO
After returning as an in-person event last month, GIE+EXPO realized an increase in registrations above both its 2019 and 2018 offerings. A total of 23,922 attended the Louisville, Ky. event for the outdoor power equipment and lawn and garden industries.
- Education sessions saw a dramatic increase in registrants, with a 47 per cent increase over 2019 and a 92 per cent increase over 2018.
- An indoor, hands-on Drone Zone where attendees could fly drones with expert trainers
- An outdoor UTV Driving Experience where attendees could drive and compare the latest vehicles while putting them through their paces on curves, hills and rocks
- In-Tree Arborist Demos in a 60-foot tree inside the expo center, and Classroom Courses, presented by the Women’s Tree Climbing Workshop, sponsored by Davey Tree and ECHO
- The third annual Lucky’s Mutt Madness, a national dog adoption event sponsored by the TurfMutt Foundation and in partnership with the Kentucky Humane Society
- Trace Adkins will headline the concert series
- David Feherty will give the opening keynote
- Landscape Management magazine, Bob Clements International, and the Professional Grounds Management Society will host a series of educational workshops
- The TurfMutt Foundation will launch the first-ever Mulligan’s 5K and Fun Run in downtown Louisville
Print this page