Effective dollar spot protection in unique chemical class
March 26, 2018 By Mike Jiggens
Syngenta’s Secure® fungicide is a multi-site contact fungicide, in a unique chemical class, for golf courses. It contains the active ingredient, fluazinam, and is the only registered fungicide for turf in FRAC group 29. It has no known resistance and as a multi-site contact, it has low risk of developing resistance.
Secure makes an ideal rotation partner with Daconil® Action™ fungicide for season-long protection against the toughest turf diseases with no interruptions. Now, systemic fungicides no longer replace contact applications, but rather complement for inside-out protection.
Secure not only provides effective protection against dollar spot, but also controls 10 additional turf diseases, including dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries.
Key features include:
- Unique multi-site contact active ingredient.
- Excellent control of dollar spot and 10 additional turf diseases
- Controls dollar spot that is resistant to other chemistries
- Unique chemical class aids resistance management
Key benefits include:
- Perfect rotation partner with Daconil Action for season long contact protection
- Perfect partner with systemics for inside-out protection
- Formulation holds fungicide to the surface of grass blades even after irrigation and heavy rains
- One convenient rate for 12 applications per year on all turfgrass at any height
For more information, visit http://www.greencastonline.com/product/secure-fungicide/overview.
Print this page