What you will do:
- Starting with an established territory, you will work hand in hand with the brands’ national sales manager to grow the business.
- Act as a brand ambassador to maintain and expand business from our stable of existing advertisers.
- Through our innovative and ever-evolving products/platforms — print, website, mobile, email, events, webinars, social media, video, research and sponsorship — you will generate new business, as well as create industry-leading projects and opportunities to fit client and reader needs.
- Attend industry events to better connect with your markets and clients.
- Innovate and act on emerging trends and needs within the media world and your industries.
What the ideal Annex candidate looks like:
- While sales experience of some kind is essential, specific media sales experience is not required.
- Comfort and/or experience with all forms of media communication, including but not limited to print, websites, video and social media.
- Ability to work together to achieve the best results and a proven can do/will do attitude.
- Great organizational and time management abilities.
- Outgoing personality and comfort in social settings.
- Track record of going above and beyond to deliver the unexpected.
- Strong work ethic and willingness to adapt in a constantly evolving media business.
What we offer:
You’ll enjoy the progressive benefits, continuing education opportunities and great office environment you’d expect from an industry innovator. You’ll also get to share ideas and experience with the more than 40 media sales professionals at Annex. You will appreciate the autonomy to get the job done, as well as the support and encouragement to launch your best ideas.
Deadline to apply is March 10, 2017